Monday, August 22, 2016

again I will build thee...

"Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. [...] For thus saith the Lord, sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations, publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. [...] They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble..." (Jeremiah 31)

After some thought and prayer I'm moving on to a new blog again. From now on, you'll find us at http://asettledplace.wordpress.com. I'll be back to blogging about normal life, but also sharing projects and inspiration, book reviews, and what I'm learning from the Word. Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment